The final jersey and polo designs for 2020 Year 12 senior students have been chosen! There are also new polo shirts available as an alternative (excellent for Queensland weather).
Students are able to choose the jersey, polo shirt or both!
Below is a quick reminder of important features, dates and useful information:
· Jerseys are cotton-knit
· UPDATED: 50% deposit due BY END OF WEEK 3, TERM 4 ($40)
· 100% full payment due by term’s end (week 8, term 4) ($77)
· Individualised names on each jersey (to be approved by Principal)
· Students have been checked for sizes with a sizing kit from the company
· Polo shirts are a new option
· Full polyester, sublimated print
· 50% deposit due by end of week 1, term 4 ($20)
· 100% full payment due by term’s end (week 8, term 4) ($38.50)
· No individualised names – SENIOR label instead
· ALL PAYMENTS TO BE ARRANGED VIA CASH COLLECTION WINDOW
· NO COLLEGE JACKET OPTION, as students voted against this option
· Any payments made towards a college jacket already will go towards the polo shirt or credited back to parent school accounts.
More detailed information and pictures, including choosing the custom names and times of the year they should be worn are in the document below.
FINAL JERSEY and POLO designs 2020 (PDF, 282KB)