Park Ridge State High School is committed to providing quality educational experiences to all of our
students to ensure they have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our school community reflects
the diverse nature of communities across Queensland. We are committed to providing the opportunity to
learn and succeed in a safe, supportive, inclusive and disciplined learning environment.
All members of the Park Ridge State High school community should honour, respect and support this
commitment. The School community includes students, staff, parents and members of the public who
have any involvement with the school. Inclusion of all students, all staff and all community members is an
expectation. Discrimination is unacceptable and will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Park Ridge State High School aims :
- To create a working and learning environment that is inclusive of all students and staff and
where all members are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- To promote appropriate standards of conduct at all times.
- To implement strategies to ensure that all members of the school community know their rights
- Provide all students with access to high-quality education that is free from discrimination based
on gender and sexual orientation.
- To provide all staff with access to an inclusive and safe work environment free from
Download - Supporting the LGBTIQ+ Community Document PDF336 KB