As part of Park Ridge State High School's assessment policy we conduct formal assessment throughout the year. Our assessment policy aims to improve teaching, assist students in achieving the highest standards within their own capabilities and provide timely and meaningful feedback to parents/guardians on student achievements through regular reports.
This section provides parents/guardians and students with a guide to when assessment will be conducted and the topics covered.
Assessment calendars are routinely released throughout the year. Please check back to this page regularly for updated releases.
Year 7 - Semester 1, 2021 (PDF)
Year 8 - Semester 1, 2021 (PDF)
Year 9 - Semester 1, 2021 (PDF)
Year 10 - Semester 1, 2021 (PDF)
Details of all our school policies can be found in the Rules and policies section of our website.
- Access arrangements and reasonable adjustments (AARA) form
- To be considered, an AARA Application Form must be submitted at a minimum of 2 days before the due date (where possible).
- The granting of AARA is at the discretion of the QCAA, the Principal, Principal's delegate and approved only:
- When the student successfully meets eligibility criteria; and
- The student's circumstance provides a barrier for eligible students to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in their assessment.
Always check the policy page for version changes.