Year 7 and 8
Mid-way through Semester 2 of each year, students in year 7 and 8 will be given the opportunity to select electives for the following year.
The preference process is as follows:
- Students will be emailed a link to a digital preference list
- Student discusses options with parents/guardians - refers to school website for information on subjects - links below
- Student makes preferences for electives using form via link emailed to them by the closing date
- Families are then emailed a confirmation of their student's preferences
- Confirmation of subjects will occur by the end of term 4
Please note that in all cases we work to satisfy your student's first preference but please note that due to class sizes, availability of physical resources and staffing that second preferences may be allocated.
For information on the subjects available in each year level follow the links below.
Year 8 Subject Information
Year 9 Subject Information