All students are expected to maintain a standard of personal presentation that reflects positively on themselves and our school.
The following are not acceptable at Park Ridge State High School:
- Mohawk and other extreme hairstyles or colours that are not natural (Blue, Pink, Purple etc.)
- excessive make-up (including Gothic style, eye makeup, large lash extensions & brightly coloured nail polish or extreme fake nails)
- facial piercings* and especially those considered unsafe for workplace health and safety
*Clear facial piercings will be tolerated on the proviso they do not breach workplace health and safety standards. It is the responsibility of the student to replace lost or damaged clear covers immediately.
All piercings throughout the school year - it is the student's responsibility to choose an appropriate healing time. The Park Ridge State High School Uniform Policy will not be waived for healing time.
Students are permitted to wear a plain watch and up to two small pairs of earrings only - rings, studs or sleepers.
Other items must be removed in the interest of workplace health and safety requirements at school.
All culturally relevant jewellery must be worn under uniform and be out of sight.
- Pullover Jumper – plain bottle green only (not black or any other colour) V-neck with School Logo
- Microfibre Jacket (school design only)
- Microfibre Tracksuit Pants Only
- Seniors Jersey (Year 12 only) negotiated annually with students through Year Coordinator
- Undershirt - plain white with no logos/colour and not visible at the waist or arms.
- Plain black scarf (no embellishment)
All approved uniform items are available at the School Uniform Shop.